At Cherry Orchard Primary Academy we value:
- A quality, inclusive education where all children are able to achieve their full potential.
- A learning environment where children feel safe and happy so are confident and enthused to ‘have a go’.
- Learning experiences that include challenge for all, producing resilient and highly motivated learners.
- A consistent, focused approach to managing behaviour, safeguarding, pastoral support and embedding British Values across all year groups.
- A culture where we all work collaboratively as part of the wider team, sharing ideas and good practice and offering support to others.