Cherry Pips Nursery is a 24 place Nursery offering child care from 7:30am until 6:00pm 38 weeks of the year operating as part of Cherry Orchard Primary Academy.
We offer a chargeable Holiday Club facility for families requiring additional child care during some of the school holidays.
Funding options – One intake per year in September
A child born on or between 1st April and 31st August will be eligible for a free place from September, following their third birthday.
- 15 hours funding – All 3 to 4-year-old children in England can get 570 hours of free early education or childcare per year. This is usually taken as 15 hours a week for 38 weeks of the year.
- 30 Hours Funding – Each parent (or sole parent in a single family) will need to earn over £120 per week (or £112.80 if you are aged 21-24) and no more than £100k per annum from paid employment, which entitles a child to up to 30 hours’ free childcare per week. This is usually taken as 30 hours a week for 38 weeks of the year. This is applied for via the Government website and will need to be updated termly.
Funding and sessions times will be agreed with the Nursery Manager prior to your child starting Nursery.
Any additional hours will be invoiced for a term in advance.
Our pattern of funded hours from September 2020 are as follows:
- 9 am-3 pm – Monday to Friday (5 days per week) 30 hours
- 9 am-12 pm – Monday to Friday (5 days per week) 15 hours
- 12 pm-3 pm – Monday to Friday (5 days per week) 15 hours
- 15 hours Government funded placement will consist of 5 morning OR 5 afternoon sessions.
- (38 weeks per year – term time only.
7:30-9:00 – £7.50 (breakfast will be provided during this session)
Main AM session:
9:00-12:00 – £15 (children staying for both AM and PM sessions can either bring a packed lunch or parents may purchase a school dinner from the kitchen charged at £2.30 per day)
Main PM session:
- 12:00-15:00 – £15
- 15:00-16:30 – £7.50 (an afternoon snack will be provided during this sessions)
- 16:30-18:00 – £7.50
- Full Day (7:30-18:00) – £50