If you require additional support for learning, please see below links to websites and free resources that might be useful during school closure.
- MyOn Reading: offers a personalised digital reading experience for students of all ages and abilities, and a host of literacy tools and homework features. LAT has funded full access to all the available features for one year, full details of which will be rolled out in the coming weeks. Pupils can currently access over 7,000 enhanced digital books free of charge. Please see here for a brief instruction on how to access the MyON books
- Blue Workbooks: Additional supplies of blue workbooks will be made available for collection from the Academy office between the hours of 10 am and 2 pm to avoid drop off / pick up times. Please only take one book at a time (if nobody is at the office) to ensure there are sufficient for everyone.
- Reading Eggs Junior: have launched a Junior version of their online letters and sounds programme for 2 – 4 year olds! Parents can sign up for a 30-day free trial during the period of school closure and have access to Mathseeds for maths learners aged 3 – 9
- Reading Eggs: for online literacy learning for EYFS/KS1 click here and for KS2 and Reading Eggspress – click here
- Mathletics: For maths online learning for KS2 – please click here
- The Joe Wicks kids daily workout has proved popular – but if you prefer to take things a bit slower – you can always try Cosmic Yoga or Go Noodle
- Dave the Dog Story: Click to hear a child friendly version on Coronavirus
- Amazon audible books: Amazon have suspended their subscriptions for their audible books! You can now download stories for children and teens free of charge on this link!
- On this link you can make five really cute animals using old toilet rolls and craft paints. Upload photos of your snakes, crocodiles, lions, elephants or octopus – or create one of your own!
- Make your own paper fidget toy – a FLEXTANGLE! Hours of memorising fun! Download the template here and watch the step by step tutorial here
- Make your own slime – download a guide here
If you require accessible versions of the PDF documents on this page, please email: email@example.com