During this difficult time, we will be adding SEN links and resources below that may help your child during the School Closure period.
Here are some stories to help prepare children to return to school. Please download the most appropriate for your child:
- School Opening v1 School Opening v2 School Opening v3 Going back to school
- Yr R returning/brother not Yr R returning/sister not
- Yr 1 returning / brother not Yr 1 returning / sister not
- SLD Awareness including Dyslexia: virtual meeting by Google Meet on Wednesday 1 July @ 3pm
- Talk to your children about the Coronavirus
- A social story by Carol Gray about the virus
- Work out ideas for home: Go Noodle , Cosmic Yoga and Jo Wickes 5m workout for kids
- Visit Speech & Language Link for lots of Speech & Language resources, advice and tips for parents working with children who have SLCN at home.
- Visit Driver Youth Trust for resources for children with cognition and learning difficulties
- Dave the Dog Powerpoint Presentation
- Supporting Children with ASD during COVID 19
- Supporting Individuals with Autism through uncertain Times
If you require accessible versions of the PDF documents on this page, please email: email@example.com